Wednesday, September 17, 2008

5 Things...

Hey Ladies!!! I found this on a friend's sight and throught that it was so cute! (*Also, I found some amazing things in 1st Timothy last night that I can't wait to share when I have more time!) Until then... check this out:

5 things under $5 I couldnt live without:
post-it notes
black pens
lip gloss
lotion
mascara

5 favorite movies
father of the bride
the notebook
cinderella
how to lose a guy in 10 days
the fox and the hound


5 life changing moments
the day i accepted Christ
getting baptized
the day we hiked the glacier in Alaska
when JD asked me to marry him
when I peaked Mount Redcloud (14,037 feet baby!)

5 baby names i love
Noah
Aiden
Faith
Bristol
Brynn

5 songs i love
father will you come - unhindered
lead me to the cross- hillsong united
mighty to save - hillsong united
the word is alive - casting crowns
sea of faces - kutless

5 current obsessions
God
the archeological study bible
Beth Moore
shopping
dark brown hair (haha - there is a reason for this :)

5 places i want to go
Greece
Italy
New zealand
Russia
Africa

5 appliances i could not live without
hair straightener
curling iron
hair dryer
^^^do those count?? :)
washing machine
dryer


I love you ladies!

No comments: