Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the Season!

Hello darlings! I just wanted to say a quick 'hi' to all you ladies ~ life is so very hectic this time of year... and as I was waiting in line on my second trip to walmart in one day, I started looking around and thinking about each person that was standing in line with me - how crazed they probably are over everything they have to get done before Christmas. And something that really struck me was how much we all need to be in prayer for each other! It is our duty to our Lord to care for each other, be there for each other, lift each other up, and just plain love each other. Let's not let this Christmas Season pass without showing some random strangers Jesus' love - through smiles, through a helping hand, in anway that we can - are you with me?

I love you dearly!
-Susan Elaine

No comments: