Monday, April 13, 2009

Forever & A LIfetime!

Wow ladies - it has simply been forever since I have been able to get on here and share my thoughts with you... and I have missed you so very much!

Well, jumping right into what has been going on in life - - JD and I have just reached the information age. Let me explain: My whole family is on a phone plan together and my oldest brother manages our plan for us. Well, he had been doing some calculating and figured out how we could get a better deal for our money. Needless to say, I now have unlimited internet access on my phone! I know for most people this is not very exciting, and you are probably muttering "what a drok" under your breath. Well, you'd be right - that I am! Never the less, I am completely amazed at what I can do from basically anywhere in the U.S. and I keep finding new stuff every few hours... it's like a new adventure for me :) With that said, it is my hope to learn how to access my blog from my phone so that I can update you ladies more often. There are probably 20 to 30 times a day that I feel God put something on my heart, but carting those thoughts home and typing them out on a screen just isn't conducive to my busy lifestyle. Therefore, with this new found informatiom... I am hoping to be able to connect with you more.

And since I have such a crazy lifestyle, I want to share with you some thoughts that I was having on Saturday... (I told you it was hard for me to get to the computer!)

Saturday, being the day after Good Friday and the day before Easter Sunday, was such an amazing day of in-betweens for me. In fact, I was just telling JD this morning how much of an impact this Easter has had on my life. I think that this past week has been the most meaningful Holy Week that I have ever experienced... God did a major work in my heart... a work of explanation. You see, there are so many things going on in my life that I just don't undrstand and where it is so difficult to see God's hand at work. But starring at the cross this past Saturday... He really just showed me that I am in-between two very special times in my life. I am not sure exactly what He has planned for me, but I know it's gonna be good!

Are you at that time in your life beloved? Are you in a time of in-betweens? Well, if you are I want to encourage you to take heart and know that Jesus Himself has already overcome the world (John 16:33) and cannot wait to show you what lies at the end of this season of your life!

I love you dear ones, and my prayer for you today is that you will find hope in our Savior who indeed also had a time of in-betweens.


All my love,
Suz

No comments: