Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally Home!!

Oh I am so glad to be back home with you girls! Our vacation was wonderful, don't get me wrong... but there is just something great about being home!!! It was about 4:30 in the morning on Thursday night (our last night in Deep Creek) and as JD was getting out of the tent to go the bathroom he asked me if I needed anything. I rolled over and said, out of a deep sleep, "I want to go home." I must have been dreaming about my bed or something - because I really wanted to go home!
Well, we are finally home and happy to be here. Last night we watched The Prince of Egypt... and I started thinking about how much it makes me dream of our heavenly home and how much I cannot wait to get there and see our Heavenly Father! But... as JD reminded me... until then, we have work to do! So lets get down to the business that we were put on this earth to accomplish! I love you girls ~ and I cannot wait for the day that we can all get together and do a Bible study or a night of praise and worship. Who knows...

Keep up the prayers - the Lord is certainly listening!

With My Love,
Susan Elaine

*pictures from our vacation are coming soon :)

No comments: