Saturday, May 15, 2010

All Done :)

Well, I am sitting in my office at 3:28 AM, while 40 high school girls and 20 adult women are passed out throughout our church. We had an amazing night of praising God with each other and really experiencing some great fellowship.

When my husband was little and he would finish a homework assignment or something would be over - his mom would always say to him "all done". And it has stuck with him throughout his life because to this day, when we finish something he looks at me and says "all done", with a big smile on his face.

Well, right now I'm sure he is sound asleep at home, but here I sit... admiring the work God has done through everyone tonight, and all I can hear my Creator say is "All Done". It is such a good feeling to know that you did what God wanted... thank you LORD for being my strength through this process and for loving me the way that You do!

Much Love,
Susan

No comments: