Sunday, May 2, 2010

Be Still...

Hey Ladies :)

So this weekend has basically kicked my butt - and it's not over yet!

On Friday we had our middle school dodge ball tournament.
Yesterday we had MSM small group night.
And we kicked off today with MSM and HSM Sunday worship, a chicken BBQ fundraiser for our HSM students, and the start of our Financial Peace University for students... and later tonight we have our HSM small group night.

It dawned on me within all the chaos of this morning that my heart was not worshiping God in what I was doing. It is then my loves, and not a moment later, that we (and believe you me I did!) must get on our knees, ask for forgiveness, and praise God in the moment. When we invite Him into every detail of our lives - we are bound by grace and reassured with love.

Let me encourage you today to invite Him into every detail of your day-week-month-life!

Much Love,
Susan

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
~Psalm 46:10

No comments: